CeraCook™ Non-stick Copper Frying Pan with Ceramic Coating and Induction [25 cm / 10 in]
Secure checkout via: Mastercard, Visa or PayPal
Due to high demand, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
FREE International Shipping When Ordered Today
THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE WORLDWIDE - ORDER TODAY!
Supercharge your cooking by replacing your traditional frying pan with CeraCook. The best frying pan made made from copper, ceramic and titanium. With a unique brown design, the 10-inch Non-stick Copper Frying pan can handle your everyday culinary tasks and so much more.
You can now fry eggs, flame desserts, broil savory flaky fish and even caramelize sugar without the need to butter, fat or oil. Very versatile and can withstand up to 500 degree Fahrenheit temperatures.
This frying pan uses a special Ceramic coating which has all of the non-stick benefits of Teflon but is also safe in the oven capable of withstanding high temperatures.
The lack of Teflon also makes the pan completely free of harmful toxic chemicals.
- Works on Induction Stoves!
- 10-inch non-stick frying pan is large enough to cook the fanciest of steaks.
- Ceramic coating is scratch-resistent, far more heat resistant while possessing the non-stick properties of a Teflon coating.
- Completely 100%-Free of PFOS, PFOA and PTFE
- Dishwasher-safe and scratch-resistant surface